Alpha College can arrange residential accommodation in Broadstone Hall Self-Catering Student Residence from 18th June until 27th August 2017 (with limited availability from 28th August for 1 week).
Broadstone Hall Student Self Catering Accommodation is a prestigious development of 21 self-catering apartments designed and purpose built for student living. Broadstone consists of a selection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom apartments with ensuite bedrooms and spacious living room/kitchen areas. All apartments are fully fitted and furnished to a high standard catering to all student needs and delivered by a friendly and efficient management team.
Broadstone is located near city centre and near Alpha College. It is about a 10 minute walk from Alpha and 10-15 minute walk from city centre. As students staying in the residence can walk to and from Alpha and from city centre they do not need to purchase weekly local transport tickets..
The kitchens are fully equipped with all the essentials for student living. Broadstone offers students a range of recreational areas, including a student lounge, a seminar room, reading room, roof deck and pool tables. Wireless (WIFI) internet access available in all areas of the complex and Ntl is provided in the living area and bedrooms – TV & DVD provided.
Public transport is available directly outside the complex.
- The cost is €270 per week for a single room, July and August. €250 in June. (See special offer for June)
- €210 per person, per week, for a twin room
- The weekly rate includes heating, electricity, wireless internet, TV & DVD, refuse collection, cleaning and weekly linen change. Towels are not included.
Laundry facilities are available, for a fee, on-site.
Students need to pay a deposit of €100 to cover any possible damage or loss of keys. This deposit is made up of €30 for lost keys and €70 for damage. Deposits are collected on arrival and refunded when rooms are vacated, provided that the keys are returned and no damage has been done to the accommodation.
A regular cleaning service is provided to all common areas, entrance, stairwells and hallways of the building. The apartments are cleaned once a week, either on a Saturday or Sunday. Bed linen is changed once a week and there is a weekly refuse collection
Students are asked, however, to keep their accommodation areas in a clean and tidy state; to clean up after cooking and to be respectful of the needs of the other people living in their apartment.
Laundry & Bed Linen
Bed Linen is provided but students should bring their own towels. Bed linen is changed once per week. Mattress protectors are provided for health and hygiene purposes. A self-service, pay as you go, laundry service is available in the building at an extra cost.
Smoking is strictly forbidden in all apartments and all areas of the Residence.
Terms and Conditions
- Each student is obliged to follow the Rules and Regulations.
- Students are responsible for the behaviour of their guests while on the premises.
- All visitors are required to leave the building by 11.00pm and there is a ‘no noise’ policy between 12:00 midnight and 7:00am.
- Occupants are responsible for insurance cover on their own contents.
- Please note students must book a minimum of 1 week’s accommodation in the residence.
Alpha College Summer Residence
Broadstone Hall Student Accommodation
244 Phibsboro Road
Only students of 18 years or older may book this self-catering option.