English for Business Professionals
Designed for busy professionals who want to improve their business communication skills
Summer Residential AccommodationJoin our English for Business Professionals course this summer and choose our Self Catering Accommodation within walking distance of Twin English Centre Dublin
Welcome to English for Business Professionals. This is a specialised course for international business professionals who want to focus on their international communication skills.
Students taking this course will not only improve their General English and English for Work communication skills but it will also help your future job prospects as you will have more experience communicating with clients and contacts from around the world.
English for Business Professionals course includes:
- Language placement assessment including grammar & oral – carried out on your first day, this assessment ensures you are placed in the right class.
- Regular progress monitoring – this will take place with your teacher along with monthly progress tests and fortnightly tutorials in order to measure your achievement and identify areas requiring extra attention.
- Certificate of achievement – upon completion of the course
- Personalised assessment – progress report giving an assessment of your progress in all of the main study areas.
- Access to e-Learning materials – Lifetime access from the first lesson of all material covered during the course.
- Twin social programme – different events, activities and outings every week, many of which are free.
Students take part in our General English group classes in the morning at their level as well as two afternoons of English in the workplace classes focusing on general workplace communication development.
Then English for Business Professionals students get two afternoons of one to one training which focuses exclusively on the needs of that student and their business or industry to help them with their personalised goals.
Collectively, of the core subjects and one to one, you will study for 26.5 hours per week.
Before you begin you must be Intermediate to Advanced levels
Join our morning General English classes to improve your communication skills and confidence with English
English For Work
Then take two of our afternoon classes to focus on your English in the workplace skills
One to One classes
Finally take two afternoons of one to one tuition which focuses directly on your business communication needs